(part-time & full-time)
Are you results driven and would you like to work for one of Denmark’s most promising tech startups in the international hospitality industry? Then come join our team for an exciting position!
After a successful introduction of PERE.COM to the first markets in Europe we are expanding into more markets, hence we need a stronger sales support team to drive our sales pipeline.
Role and Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls to Pipedrive “Prospects” to book meetings for sales agents in the given market.
- Check and correct all required data fields for each prospect before contact.
- Identify decision maker using the web, linkedin and restaurant website with whom you are to book a meeting.
- Maintain a cheerful attitude while making and answering calls addressing customer and sales team needs.
- Answer all customer email queries promptly, moving them to the relevant department/individual by creating an “activity” on our sales management tool.
- Follow all your deals from prospect stage to won stage, actively enquiring on what can be done to get deals to the won state.
- Keep Sales Support Manager informed of any issues that arise from the restaurant sign up process or any issues that hinder your ability to deliver KPIs.
- Ensure sales agents in the given market have all the relevant information needed to attend a meeting.
- Update our sales management tool with all contact and information about each prospect.
- Establish active communication and engagement with departments to help out where necessary.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Experience working within a Hospitality and/or Sales environment may be a plus.
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Effective communicator (some of the team is remote)
- Passionate about selling and providing great customer service
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Used to working in an Agile environment
- Time management
PERE is helping hotels and concierges worldwide, monetise on their personal recommendations.
Through the PERE.com platform we will grant the concierges access to online real time booking of restaurants, transportation and attractions. Furthermore we will ensure that they get a not only fair, but both a transparent and legal commission for all the revenue they direct to local suppliers.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of an agile, fun, young(ish), and ambitious team.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Join an awesome group of people who care about creating a fun and healthy work culture
- Be part of a top-notch startup culture that thrives on learning and having fun
- You will become a 100% member of our team – and given the necessary respect and support needed
- Flexible working hours and working from home is possible.
- Great location at the heart of Copenhagen & great coffee!
If you feel that you could be the right candidate, please send your application through to our Sales Support Manager: Sam Musana: email@example.com
Your application should include a (very) short cover letter. Please also link to your Linkedin profile and other references.